It was nice to see many Father’s receiving recognition from their family last Sunday. Dad’s are great. I miss mine, gone since 1969. I’m proud of all the Father’s in my extended family but especially near and dear to me are Bret, Antwan, Larry, Benny, Beaver, Joey, David and Gene.
- The traffic to the store is great. Folks want to get it while it is still here. As promised we are marking down per the way we always do and more. Several additional consignors contacted me this week instructing me to “mark down” their items so they would sell. I have done that.
- The countdown is now at 33. 33 more days left you can come into All Around Consignments to shop.
- Ending any type of relationship is hard and it feels like I’m ending many by changing the direction of All Around Consignments to ONLINE only. But I’ll still be around for a long long time and will run into all my good buddies and friends as I’m out and about or they stop in to bring an item for me to sell for them ONLINE.
- Our priority at the store right now is to do our best to sell the regular inventory, store supplies and fixtures we have on hand. We are doing that! The look of the store is already changing.
- Thanks to so many of you who are bringing your ONLINE items for the new start-up in August.
- Do not feel bad if you no longer want to receive this weekly update from me. I understand and will take you off the mailing list as well as remove your e-mail from the store software. Just let me know.
- As I make the necessary changes to the E-commence website, it will become the primary site and I’ll update it as needed. I will probably “not” send out a weekly update the way I have been doing these past five years.
- For those of you who continue to follow our ONLINE business you’ll just visit the home page of allaround.shoprw.com for NEWS about what is happening with the ONLINE sales.
meeps 1 & 4; Kyndle and baby sister Sonni fascinated by what Elmo is saying and doing!
Share on Facebook